Post Name: Abhyudaya Cooperative Bank Ltd Clerk
Posting Date: 16-02-2019
Number of Post: 100
Abhyudaya Cooperative Bank Limited has published notification for the recruitment of Clerk vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important dates for Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment
- Opening date for online Registration of Application: 14th February 2019
- Closing date for online Registration of Application: 20th February 2019
- Dates for Payment of Application Fee through payment gateway system: 14.02.2019 to 20.02.2019
- Tentative date of downloading call letters: 27.02.2019 onwards
- Tentative date of online test: 10.03.2019
Vacancy Details for Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment
|Last Date||20 February 2019|
Educational Qualification for Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment
Graduate in any stream from recognized University.
- Proficiency in Marathi language is desired / will be given preference
- Knowledge of English is required.
- Candidates should have computer knowledge
Age limit (As on 01.02.2019): 20 to 30 years [i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 01.02.1989 and later than 01.02.1999 (both dates inclusive)].
Relaxation of upper age limit:
- 33 years for Other Backward Class
- 35 years for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/NT Candidates
Application Fees for Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment
- SC/ST/NT Category – Rs. 600/-
- General / OBC Category – Rs. 1200/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Debit/Credit/Net banking etc.
- The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/ Examination and interview.
- The Online Test/Examination will be conducted in English.
- Online Test/Examination: 200 marks
- There shall be Negative Marking for wrong answers (0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer).
Scheme of Online Examination:
|Subject||No. of Qns & Marks|
Official WebsiteClick Here