Post Name: FCI JE, Typist, Asst & Steno
Posting Date: 20-02-2019
Number of Post: 4103
FCI Recruitment 2019: FCI Online Application Process will begin for over 4,000 vacant posts from this saturday i.e. on 23 February 2019 on its official webiste www.fci.gov.in. All such candidates who are waiting to apply for FCI 4000 Vacancy 2019 will be able to apply from the official website.
Food Corporation of India (FCI), one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings ensuring the food security of the Nation, has published recruitment notification for Junior Engineer (je) (Civil Engineering / Electrical Mechanical Engineering), Assistant Grade II (AGII) (Hindi), Steno Grade-II, Typist (Hindi) And Assistant Grade-III (AG III) (General / Accounts / Technical / Depot posts in Offices spread all over the Country.
Important Dates For FCI Recruitment
- Submission of Online Application Form along with fee payment will commence from – 23 February 2019 from 10:00 PM
- Last Date & time for submission of Online Application and payment of fee – 25 March 2019
- Availability of Admit Cards on website for download – 15 days prior to announced date of examination
- Date of Online Test- Tentatively in the month of March/April/May, 2019
Vacancy Details For FCI Recruitment
Total Posts – 4103
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|J.E. (Civil Engineering)||46|
|J.E. (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)||30|
|J.E. (Civil Engineering)||26|
|J.E. (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)||15|
|J.E. (Civil Engineering)||26|
|J.E. (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)||10|
|J.E. (Civil Engineering)||14|
|J.E. (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)||09|
|J.E. (Civil Engineering)||02|
|J.E. (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)||08|
Educational Qualification For FCI Recruitment
- Junior Engineer (Civil Engineering) – Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering with one year experience.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical Mechanical Engineering) – Degree in Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering with one year experience in the case of Diploma holders only.
- Steno Grade-II – Graduate along with O‘ level qualification of DOEACC and speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively or Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application with speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in typing and shorthand respectively.
- Assistant Grade -II (Hindi) – A degree of a recognized University with Hindi as the main subject. Proficiency in English. One year experience of translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa.
- Typist (Hindi) – Graduation or equivalent. 30 W.P.M speed in Hindi Typing.
- Assistant Grade III – Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in the use of computers.
- Assistant Grade -III (Accounts) – Bachelor of Commerce from a recognized University with proficiency in the use of computers.
- Assistant Grade III (Technical) – B.Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University. Or B. Sc. with any of the following subjects from a recognized University: Botany / Zoology / Bio-Technology / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology / Food Science. Or B. Tech / BE in Food Science / Food Science and Technology / Agricultural Engineering / Bio-Technology from a recognized University / an institution approved by AICTE.
- Assistant Grade III (Depot) – Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in the use of computers.
- JE- 28 Years
- Steno – 25 Years
- AG-III – 27 Years
- AG-II – 28 Years
- Typist – 25 Years
- For Others: Rs. 500/-
- For Female Candidate: Nill
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ IMPS/ Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets/ UPI
How to Apply for FCI Jobs
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post through official website (direct link is given below) from 23 February 2019 to 25 March 2019