Post Name : Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) 10+2 Entry
Posting Date : 10-01-2019
Brief Information: Indian Coast Guard has given a notification for the recruitment of Navik (GD) 10+2 Entry – 02/2019 Batch vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
- Candidates should have 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/ State Government with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 21-01-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-01-2019 till 17:00 Hrs
- Date for Examination: Mar – Apr 2019
- Date for Downloading Admit Card: 11 to 21-02-2019
- Training Dates: commence in Jul – Aug 2019
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 22 Years
- Candidates should born between 01-08-1997 to 31-07-2001 (both dates inclusive).
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
PFT will be conducted for all those who qualify the written tests. All candidates are advised to be in possession of sport rig (Shoe, T-shirt, Trouser etc). The PFT consists of:-
(i) 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
(ii) 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
(iii) 10 Push up. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
a) Medical examination will be conducted by authorized Military Doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Enrolled Personnel on entry.
(b) Height. Minimum height 157 cms. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. orders.
(c) Chest. Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
(d) Weight. Proportionate to height and age +-10percentage acceptable.
(e) Hearing. Normal.
(f) Visual Standard. 6/6 (Better Eye) and 6/9 (Worse Eye). (Candidates using glasses are not eligible)
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Indian Coast Guard Website (direct link is given below) from 21 Jan 2019 to 31 Jan 2019.Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|