Post Name: LIC AAO
Posting Date: 02-03-2019
Number of Post: 590
Brief Information: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)has published notification for the recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) (Generalist/ IT/ Charted Accountant/ Actuarial/ Rajbhasha) vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Dates of LIC
- Commencement of submission of online application: 2 March 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 22 March 2019
- Download of Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination: 22 April 2019 to 30 April 2019
- Dates of Online Examination – Preliminary (tentative) – 4 and 5 May 2019
- Dates of Online Examination – Main (tentative) – 28 June 2019
Vacancy Details of LIC
- AAO (Generalist) -350 Posts
- AAO (IT) – 150 Posts
- AAO (CA) – 50 Posts
- AAO (Actuarial) – 30 Posts
- AAO (Rajbhasha) – 10 Posts
Application Fee of LIC
- For All Others: Rs. 600/- + Transaction Charges
- For SC/ ST/ PwBD Candidates: Rs. 100/- + Transaction Charges
- Pay Mode: Through Online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
- AAO (Generalist/CA/Actuarial) -Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- AAO (IT) – Graduation degree in Engineering in Computer Science, IT or Electronics, or an MCA, or an MSC(Computer Science) from a recognized University.
- AAO (Rajbhasha) – Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level OR Post Graduate Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level OR Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s degree level.
Age Limit – 21 to 30 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
Selection Procedure for AAO Posts
Selection of Assistant Administrative Officers will be done through a three-tiered process and subsequent Pre-recruitment Medical examination.
How to apply for LIC AAO Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 22 March 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Instructions to Apply:
- Log on to LIC careers page at the official website www.licindia.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the LIC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of LIC Recruitment 2019 online application form
LIC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 590 AAO PostsGovernment Jobs