Post Name: ONGC Ltd Apprentice
Posting Date: 14-03-2019
Number of Post: 4104
ONGC Recruitment 2019: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has invited applications for the post of Apprentice. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 28 March 2019.
Candidates having requisite qualification and experience in the relevant trade under Apprentices Act 1961 are eligible for the posts. A total of 4104 vacancies have been notified in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited. The numbers of seats are tentative which may change without prior notice.
- Commencement date of submission of online application – 14 March 2019
- Last date of submission of online application – 28 March 2019
- Tentative date of Result/Selection – 1 April 2019
- Document Verification – 8 April to 12 April 2019
- Joining of Candidates – 15 April 2019
ONGC Recruitment 2019 – 4104 Vacancies for Apprentice Posts, Location Wise No. of Posts Here
|Work Centre||Tentative No. of Posts|
|Total No. of Posts in Northern Sector||62|
|Total No. of Posts in Mumbai Sector||745|
|Total No. of Posts in Western Sector||1588|
|Total No. of Posts in Eastern Sector||769|
|Nazira & Sivasagar||769|
|Total No. of Posts in Southern Sector||306|
|Total No. of Posts in Central Sector||197|
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Apprentice Vacancies
- Accountant – Bachelors Degree in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
- Assistant-Human Resource – Bachelors degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
- Secretarial Assistant/Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)/Draughtsman (Civil)/ Electrician/Electronics Mechanic/Fitter/Instrument Mechanic/Information and Communication Technology System Maintenance/Machinist Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)/Mechanic Diesel/Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic/Surveyor/Welder – ITI in relevant Subject.
- Laboratory Assistant- B.Sc with PCM or PCB; ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) trade.
- Civil/Computer Science/Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical- Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering.
Age Limit – 18 to 24 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
Selection Process for ONGC Apprentice Jobs 2019
Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the stated qualification and Merit drawn thereon.
How to apply ONGC Recruitment Jobs Notification 2019
- Go to official website ongcindia.com.
- Click “Careers” find the advertisement “Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply “Apply Online” enter your details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|