Post Name : OPSC Medical Officer (Asst Surgeon)
Posting Date : 08-01-2019
Number of Post : 1950
Brief Information: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) vacancies in Group A (Junior branch) of the Odisha Medical & Health Services Cadre under Health & Family Welfare Department. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|Salary||Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,100/- Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||31/01/2019|
1. Position Name: Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon), Scale of Pay: Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- + G.P Rs.5,400/-
2. Educational Qualification: M.B.B.S. or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognised by the Medical Council of India, Must have a valid registration certificate under the Odisha Medical “Registration Rules 1965”; and Possessed required conversion certificates recognised by Medical Council of India (MCI) in casc of candidate having Degrees from Universities of Foreign Countries.
Age: A candidate must have attained the age of 21 (Twenty one) years and must not be above 32 (Thirty two) years as on 1st day of January 2019 i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1987 and not later than 1st January, 1998.
Application Fee: A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fees of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five hundred) only. Candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and Persons with Disability (whose permanent disability is 40% and more) are exempted from payment of this fee.
1. At present, only the online applications are invited from Candidates for admission to the written examination. After completion of written examination, the candidates who will qualify in the written examination will be required to submit the printout/haltl copy of online application form, along with the photocopies of the other documents as stated 11 of this advertisement and original of the same on the date of under the Para – verification of original certificates / documents, which will be declared later on in due.
2. A candidate found guilty of seeking suppott for his/her candidature by offering illegal gratification or applying pressure on any person connected with the conduct of the recnlitment process or found indulging in any type of malpractice in course of the selection or otherwise, shall, in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, be disqualified not only for the recruitment for which he/she is a candidate, but also maybe deban•ed, either permanently or for a specified period, from any æcruitment or selection to be conducted by the Commission;
3. The provisions of the Odisha Conduct of Examination Act 1988 (Odisha Act – 2 of 1988) are applicable to the examination conducted by the Odisha Public Service Commission.
4. Applications submitted to OPSC if found to be incomplete in any respect are liable to rejection without entertaining any correspondence with the applicants on that score. If on verification at any stage Admission to Examination will be provisional. before or after the Examination it is found that a candidate does not fulfil all the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature will be liable to rejection. Decision of the r otherwise of candidate shall be final.
1. H.S.C. or equivalent certificate in support of declaration of age issued by the concemed Board/Council;
2. Intermediate /+2 Examination Cenificate issued by the concerned Board/ Council; M.B.B.S. Degree Certificate issued by the concemed University; 3. 3. Mark-lists in suppott of all the aforesaid examinations (i.e. H.S.C. to M.B.B.S. Degree) passed including fail marks, if any, issued by the concerned Board/Council/University;
4. Two recent passport size photographs (unsigned & unattested) which has been uploaded with online application form.
5. Housemanship Completion Certificate; Medical Registration Celtificate under the Odisha State.
6. In-service cellificate from the competent authority mentioning the period of service as a Medical Officer under the State Government.
7. OPSC copy of Challan showing payment of fee, wherever applicable.
8. Aadhaar Card
9. Certificates of conduct from the Principal/Proctor/Dean or Professor in charge of Teaching Department of the College or University in which he/she last studied; Caste Certificate by birth in support of claim as S.Cs. /S.Ts wherever applicable (Please see Note-I); Required Odia Test pass Certificate from the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha indicating Odia as a language subject equivalent to M.E. School Standard or a certificate from the Principal/Headmaster of the School indicating that the candidate has passed Odia in M.E. Standard; if not passed Odia as a subject in the H.S.C. Exam or equivalent Exam.
10. Certificate lelating to passing of the screening test conduct by National Board of Examination as prescribed by the Medical Council of India vide Notification No. MCI-203(9) Regn.2001, dated for Medical Graduate passing out of a foreign university;
11. Disability Certificate (indicating percentage of permanent disability) issued by the concemed Medical Board wherever applicable; Discharge Certificates issued by the Commanding Officer of the Unit last served. ExServicemen must submit an affidavit undertaking that he has not been appointed against any civil post after retirement from military service;
12. wherever applicable: Spons Certificate issued by the Director of Sports Odisha; wherever applicable. If a candidate claims to possess qualification, equivalent to the prescribed qualification, the rule/authority (with number and date) under which it is so treated, must be fumished with the Application Form.
The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts of Medical Officers (Assistant Surgeon) will be made on the basis of written test. The written examination shall be one paper of 200 marks which shall be of multiple choices (MCQ patterns). The qualifying marks of written test will be decided by the Commission for this advertisement as per Health & Family Welfare Department Office order No. 32490/11, dt. 29.12.2018.
How to Apply
1. Candidates must go through the details of this Advertisement available in the Website of OPSC before filling up online application form. Candidates must apply online through the concerned Website of the OPSC http://opsconline.gov.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected. Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through the following documents available at OPSC portal. (i) Instruction to fill up online application. (ii) Guidelines for scanning and Uploading of Photograph, Full Signature & Left Hand Thumb Impression.
2. Candidates are requested to upload the scanned image of latest passport size photograph along with scanned image of his/her full signature and scanned image of Left hand Thumb Impression(LTI) in the online application form. Uploaded photograph, Specimen (full) signature and ISTI must be clearly identifiable / visible, otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected by the Commission and no replesentation from the candidate will be entertained. Candidates should keep at least two copies of latest passport size photograph which is uploaded to the online application fonn for futtnæ use.
3. On successful submission of the online application form, a Unique Registration ID will be displayed on the screen as well as on the top of the application form. Candidates are requested to note down the Unique Registration ID and use it in future correspondence. The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application Form well in advance without waiting for the closing date to avoid last hour rush. Certificate of Admission to the written examination to the eligible candidates will be uploaded in the Website of the OPSC prior to the date of written examination which will be published in the Website of the Commission and Newspapers.
4. The candidates are requited to download their Admission Certificate from the Website of the Commission and ploduce the same at the Examination centre for admission to the written examination. No separate correspondence will be made on this score. Online application shall be availble in the website from 10.01.2019 – 31.01.2019 till 11.59 pm.
|Apply Online||Available on 10-01-2019|
|Official Website||Click here|