Post Name : Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk
Posting Date : 07-01-2019
Number of Post : 352
Brief Information:Punjab & Haryana High Court, Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Clerk vacancies in Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab and Haryana (S.S.S.C.) on behalf of the District and Sessions Judges of the State of Haryana. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|Last Date to Apply||07/02/2019|
1. Qualification: The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university. He/she should have passed matriculation examination with Hindi as one of the subject and must have proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spread sheets). Note:- The applicant who is possessing the degree of Graduation from any stream i.e. Arts, Science, Commerce, Computer or equivalent thereto is eligible.
2. The salary, pay and allowances of the selected candidates will be governed as per the latest rules and instructions adopted by Haryana Government.
Age: General: 18 – 42 Years, SC/ST of Haryana: 18 – 47 Years, BC of Haryana: 18 – 47 Years, Ex-servicemen of Haryana: Up to the age of 42 years plus continuous military service added by three years
Application Fee: General: Male – 750/-, Female – 375/-, SC/ST/BC/ESM of the State of Haryana: Male – 200/-, Female – 100/-, Reserved Categories of the other States – Male – 750/- , Female – 375/-, Physical Handicapped & dependants of Ex-servicemen of the State of Haryana: As per their Original Category.
1. Candidate can apply online Form : 07/01/2019
2. Last date/time for Registration Step-I : 04/02/2019 11:59 P.M
3. Last date for receipt of application fee : 06/02/2019 (Within Banking Hours)
4. Last date/time for Registration Step II : 07/02/2019 11:59 P.M.
5. Last date for editing of applications : 07/02/2019 11:59 P.M.
The applicant shall have to take a written examination in the following subjects:
a. General Knowledge – 50 Marks.
b. English Composition – 50 Marks.
How to Apply
1. Registration Step I: Applicant will get his/her Registration ID and password and will print ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’ for deposit of fee in the designated bank (State Bank of India). Thereafter the applicant shall deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India after completion of Registration Step-I.
2. Registration Step II: After completion of Registration Step-I, the applicant shall thereafter fill the remaining particulars i.e. uploading of photograph/signature, qualification and fee payment details in the form, then to “Lock & Submit” the application form.
3. Applicants are required to have a valid personal active E-mail ID as all the information regarding recruitment process will be sent on their recorded E-mail ID throughout the process. In case an applicant does not have a valid personal E-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E- mail ID before applying online and must maintain that E-mail account, throughout the selection process. Applicants must give a valid Mobile number, as all the SMSs during the process will be sent on that number.
4. Applicants are advised not to change their Mobile number/E-mail ID which they mentioned at the time of Registration. Applicants are also advised not to give mobile number/E-mail ID of unknown person/stranger to avoid any future complication. S.S.S.C. shall not be responsible in any manner for non delivery of SMS at any stage either due to switching off of mobile phone or if the same is out of coverage area or is out of order due to some technical fault on the part of candidate or its service provider. It shall be responsibility of the candidate to update himself/herself by visiting the website of S.S.S.C. and by checking his/her email Account/SMS regularly for important notifications.
5. Applicant can apply through online from anywhere at home, at any place where there is an access to the internet. HIGH COURT OF PUNJAB AND HARYANAOpen registration form available on the website www.sssc.gov.in by clicking at the button ‘Clerk (Subordinate Courts of Haryana)’. Fill the registration form with all the required details.
6. Every successful registration will be allotted a unique Registration ID and Password, which will be intimated to the applicant through e-mail on recorded Email ID as well as by SMS on his/her mobile phone. Applicants should ensure that Registration ID and Password have been delivered on mobile phone as well as on given E-mail ID. In case of non receipt of E-mail/SMS within reasonable time, applicants should contact on technical helpline numbers 8699002541, 8699002542, 9115898394 & 0172-2722012. After getting the Registration ID and Password, applicant must take a print out of the ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’ in “Landscape orientation’. Applicant should also save ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’ as PDF file for future reference.
7. Applicant has to take along this printed ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’ to any Branch of State Bank of India for deposit of fee in cash only. The ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’ will contain the amount of fee to be deposited by the applicant, depending upon his/her category. Applicant approaching the State Bank of India Branch will ask for depositing the fee under screen 8888 (fee type-21). No other mode of payment of fee is admissible. The applicant who completes Registration Step-I, should go to Bank for deposit of fee after 24 hours from the time of completion of Registration Step-I.
8. After depositing the fee in the Bank, applicant will get a Unique Transaction No./Journal No. from the Bank, which is required to be updated by applicant on website at the time of Registration Step-II. If these details are already shown against the column of Fee Payment details, then he/she need not to fill the same.In case an applicant fails to deposit the requisite fee, his/her application shall stand automatically cancelled/rejected and shall not be considered for further processing.
9. Before proceeding to Step II, applicant must ensure that he/she has a scanned image files of his/her latest passport size coloured PHOTOGRAPH (Size 100 x 120 pixels) & SIGNATURE (Size 160 x 70 pixels) with clear background in PC/Pen drive/other soft media and application fee remittance/deposit details (Transaction details such as Unique Transaction No./Journal No., Branch name and Code etc.) for immediate uploading it to the website along with application data.
10. Candidate must upload his/her photograph, signature and all other information as required in the online Registration Step-II Form. He/she should upload latest passport size coloured photograph (not more than three months old) & signature (on white background with dark black ball pen). For details please see Guidelines for Uploading Photographs and Signature available on the website www.sssc.gov.in Any application without uploading proper photograph and signature will be summarily rejected.
11. The applicants must retain three copies of the photograph uploaded with the Application Form, with them as the same shall be required at the time of exam at later stages. Any person trying to upload irrelevant photographs or any other material would be proceeded against as per law. IP address of the computer system accessing the online application form shall be noted for security purposes.
12. After doing so, applicant will have the ‘preview’ of the filled form. Applicant can edit/correct the information filled in Step II, at that time. Candidates are advised to check the information filled by them carefully before final submission of their application i.e. at the time of clicking on the button “Lock & Submit”. If the information entered is correct, applicant should click on “Lock & Submit” button to complete his/her Registration process and to view his/her online Application Form. The applicant will receive an E-mail/SMS in this regard. Applicant should take a printout of his/her ‘Online Application Form’ for future use and record.
13. The applicant who fulfils the prescribed educational qualification and other eligibility conditions may register for Step I from 07.01.2019 upto 04.02.2019 11:59 P.M. Thereafter Step I Registration will be closed. The applicant, who completes Step-I registration, should go to Bank for deposit of fee after 24 hours from the time of Registration Step-I. However, the requisite fee can be deposited uptil 06.02.2019 within Banking Hours only. Last date/time for completing the registration Step-II is 07.02.2019 upto 11:59 P.M.
|Other Details||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|