Post Name: RRB Paramedical Staff
Posting Date: 05-03-2019
Number of Post: 1937
RRB has invited applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Paramedical Categories (Staff Nurse, Health & Malaria Inspector, Pharmacist, ECG Technician, Lab Assistant, Lab Superintendent, etc.) in various Zonal Railways and Production Units of Indian Railways for total1937 vacancies. Aspirants can start filling the Application Form from 4th March till 2nd April, 2019.
Important Dates for RRB Paramedical Staff
- Date of Publication in Employment News: 23-02-2019
- Date of Publication in official websites of RRBs: 04-03-2019
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 04-03-2019 at 10.00 hrs
- Last Date for Online Registration: 02-04-2019 at 23:59 hrs
- Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee through Online: 05-04-2019 at 22:00 hrs
- Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee through Offline: 04-04-2019 at 13:00 hrs
- Closing of online submission of application complete in all respects: 07-04-2019 at 23:59 hrs
- Computer Based Test (CBT): Tentatively scheduled during 1st week of June, 2019
Vacancy Details for RRB Paramedical Staff
- RRBs wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the RRBs||No of Vacancy|
- As per the notification, overall 1937 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Health and Malaria Inspector||289|
|Lady Health Visitor||02|
- Applicants must have possessed 12th/ 10+2/ Degree/ B.Sc. from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 40 years.
- Check notification for post wise age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on computer based test (CBT) & document verification.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for all candidates (Rs.400 will be refunded) and Rs.250 for SC/ ST/ EXSM/ PWD/ Female/ Trangender/ Minorities / Economically backward class (Rs.250 will be refunded).
Mode of Payment
- You can make the payment via online (Internet banking, Debit/ Credit Card & UPI) or offline (SBI or Post office challan).
How to apply for for RRB Paramedical Staff
- Go to official website indianrailways.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for paramedical categories, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.