Post Name: SAIL, Collieries Division Various Vacancies
Posting Date: 11-02-2019
Number of Post: 72
SAIL Recruitment 2019 : Steel Authority of India Limited has invited applications for the 72 Overman, Mining Sirdar and other Posts for its various Collieries Divisions. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 10 March 2019.
Important Date For SAIL
- Opening date for Online Application: 14 February 2019
- Last Date for Online Application: 10 March 2019
Vacancy Details For SAIL
- Mining Sirdar-52
Educational Qualification For SAIL
- Overman- Matriculation with 03 years Diploma in Mining Engineering from a recognized govt. institute with minimum 50% marks (40% for SC/ST/Departmental candidates) with Overmanship Certificate of Competency from DGMS, along with valid Gas Testing and First Aid Certificate. Post qualification experience of at least one year.
- Mining Sirdar– Matriculation from a recognized govt. institute with valid Mining Sirdar’s Certificate of Competency from DGMS under CMR(for Coal Mines), along with valid Gas Testing and First Aid Certificate. Post qualification experience of at least one year.
- Surveyor-Matriculation with 03 years of full time Diploma in Mining and Mines’s Survey from a Govt. recognized institute with minimum 50% aggregates marks (40% for SC/ST/Departmental candidates) with Surveyor’s certificate of competency. Post qualification experience of at least one year.
- Overman-28 Years
- Mining Sirdar-28 Years
- Surveyor-28 Years
- Check the details notification for relaxation in upper age limit for various categories.
Application Fees For SAIL
- For Sl No 1 & 3 General & OBC: Rs. 250/-
- For Sl No 2 General & OBC: Rs. 150/-
- For SC/ ST/ ESM/ Departmental candidates: NillPayment Mode (Online/ Offline): Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card/ Challan
|Apply Online||Available from 14-02-2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|