Post Name: SBI Clerk
Posting Date: 11-04-2019
Number of Post: 8904
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019: State Bank of India announced job notification for the post of Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) in cadre clerical for various branches across the country. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Important Dates for SBI Clerk Recruitment
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 12-04-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 03-05-2019
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 03-05-2019
- Last Date for Printing your Application: 18-05-2019
- Date of Preliminary Examination (Tentative): June 2019
- Date of Downloading Admit Cards (Prelims Exam): From 1st Week of June 2019
- Date of Downloading Admit Cards (Main Exam): From 4th Week of July 2019
- Date of Main Examination (Tentative): 10-08-2019
Vacancy Details For SBI Clerk Recruitment
|State||No of Vacancies|
|Jammu & Kashmir||40|
|Leh & Kargill Valley||30|
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2019.
- Age Limit(As on 01.04.2019): Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.04.2019, i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1991 and not later than 01.04.1999 (both days inclusive) (both days inclusive) (Age Relaxation for OBC-3 Years; SC/ST-5 Years; PWD-10 Years)
Application Fee For SBI Clerk Recruitment
- For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 750/- (Including Intimation Charges)
- SC/ST/PwD/XS: Rs. 125/- (Intimation Charges Only)
- Mode of Payment: Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking
How to apply SBI Clerk Recruitment
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 12 April 2019 to 3 May 2019.
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Download Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|