Post Name: WB Police Recruitment 2019 Constable Posts
Posting Date: 04-02-2019
Number of Post: 8419
WB Police Constable Recruitment 2019: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has published the recruitment notification for the post of Constable(Male). This is the good opportunity for government job aspirants as 8000+ vacancies are notified. Moreover, candidates can apply for the post via online or offline mode, as per their choice. The application process will begin tomorrow, i.e. on 05 February 2019 (Tuesday).
Important Dates for WB Police Constable Recruitment 2019
- Starting Date of Application – 05 February 2019
- Last Date of Application – 05 March 2019 (5 PM)
Application Fee for WB Police Constable Recruitment 2019
- All categories except Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (of West Bengal only) – Rs. 170
- SC (West Bengal only) – Rs. 20/- for Processing Fee
- ST (West Bengal only) – Rs. 20/- for Processing Fee
Vacancy Details for WB Police Constable Recruitment 2019
Constable (Male) – 8419 Posts
- Unreserved (UR) – 2982
- Unreserved (E.C.) – 1638
- Scheduled Caste – 1149
- Scheduled Caste (E.C.) – 707
- Scheduled Tribe -345
- Scheduled Tribe (E.C.) – 193
- OBC-A – 622
- OBC-A (E.C.) – 311
- OBC-B – 261
- OBC-B (E.C) – 211
Qualification for WB Police Constable Recruitment 2019
- The applicant must have passed Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- Must be able to speak, read and write in Bengali. However, this provision will not be applicable to the persons who are permanent residents of hill sub-divisions of Darjeeling and Kalimpong Districts.
The applicant must not be less than 18 years old and must not be more than 27 years old as on 01/01/2019. The Upper-age limit shall be relaxed for the SC/ST applicants of West Bengal only by 05 (five) years and OBC applicants of West Bengal only by 03 (three) years. The upper age limit is also relaxable for NVF and Home Guards Personnel (serving in West Bengal Police only) as per existing Government Rules. However Age relaxation is NOT available to Civic Volunteers.
The selection will be done on the basis of Preliminary Examination which will act as screening examination followed by the Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Final Combined Competitive Examination and Interview Round.
How to Apply
The eligible candidates can apply to the post through online or offline mode from 05 February 2019 to 05 March 2019 upto 5:00 PM.
Other DetailsClick Here
Offline FormClick Here
Notification (Online Brochure) Click Here
Official Website Click Here