Post Name : WBHRB Medical Officer (Specialist)
Posting Date : 07-01-2019
Number of Post : 1247
Brief Information: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer (Specialist) (Anticipated) vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|Salary||Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 42,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||17/01/2019|
1. Department: General Medicine, General Surgery, Gynae & Obstetrics, Anesthesia, Ophthalmology, Otorhinolaryngoly, Dermatology, Pathology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Paediatric Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, Oncology, Radio diagnosis, Psychiatry, Medicolegal.
2. Qualification: MBBS degree included in the First Schedule OR Second Schedule OR Part II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102) of 1956 with a recognized and requisite Post Graduate Qualification in the respective Speciality and registration as Medical Practitioners in the Medical Council of India, OR any State Medical Council provided that the Candidate, if appointed, must register his/her name in the West Bengal Medical Council within 6months of joining the West Bengal Health Service.
3. Scale of Pay: Rs. 15600/- – Rs. 42000/- , [PB 4A, Grade Pay – Rs. 5400/- ]. NPP & other allowances will also be admissible as per Government order in force. Total minimum emonuments in the tune of Rs. 40,200/- per month (Excluding HRA)
Age: Not more than 40 Years as on 1st. January, 2018.
Application Fee: Rs. 210/- (Rupees two hundred ten only)
1) The applicant must be a citizen of India or such a person of other nationality as declared eligible by Govt. of India;
2) Age as recorded in Madhyamik or equivalent certificate, shall only be acceptable;
3) In-Service Candidates are also eligible to apply;
4) The claim of candidates for relaxation of age as a regular /contractual Govt. employee should be proved by a certificate from the appropriate authority showing the period of candidate’s continuous service under the Government of West Bengal and the same should be furnished when called for.
Particulars and Certificates required
1. Persons with Disabilities (Physically handicapped) [ 40% and above ] must have a certificate from an appropriate Medical Board [vide West Bengal Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Rules, 1999]
2. The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) may require such further proof or particulars from the candidates as it may consider necessary and may make enquiries regarding eligibility. Original Certificates relating to citizenship (by registration), age, qualifications, caste (SC/ST/BC), Physical disability (40% and above) shall have to be submitted, when the WBHRB asks for. If any candidate fails to furnish any certificate or any other relevant document or information relating to his/her candidature within the time specified by the Board, his/her claim for allotment shall be passed over without further reference to the candidate.
3. A candidate should note that his/ her admission to the Examination/ Interview shall be deemed provisional subject to determination of his/ her eligibility in all respects. If at any stage, even after issue of the letter of appointment a candidate is found ineligible for admission to this Examination, his/ her candidature shall be cancelled without further reference to him/ her.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
1. Application shall be made in the format available in the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Website: www.wbhrb.in. Application received after the closing date shall be rejected. Candidate should take particular note that entries to his/her application submitted to the Board must be made correctly against all the items, which shall be treated as final and no alteration and addition in this regard shall be entertained after full submission of the application. Application not duly filled in or found incomplete or defective in any respect or without fee shall be liable to rejection.
2. Applicants need not send any Print out/ hard copy. Website Link open – For on-line Registration of Applications: 10.01.2019 to 17.01.2019 (before 8 PM), Last date of full submission of Form: 17.01.2019 (before 8 PM) The Candidate is advised in his/her own interest to apply Online. Application Form should be submitted much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid congestion on Web-Server on account of heavy load on internet/website.
|Apply Online||Register | Login|
|Official Website||Click here|